Nationality United States of America
Euroleague 2019-20 Statistics
CareerPlayed college basketball at Ohio State (2006-11). Moved to Italy for the 2011-12 season, signed by Pallacanestro Cantù. On December'12 signed by Vanoli Cremona. Moved to France for the 2012-13 season, signed by JSF Nanterre. Hplayed there also the 2013-14 championship. Signed for the 2014-15 season by ASVEL Villeurbanne. Played there also the 2015-16 championship. Moved to Italy for the 2016-17 season, signed by Aquila Trento. In February'17 signed by Dinamo Sassari. Back to France for the 2017-18 season, signed by ASVEL Villeurbanne. He's still playing there.
- Won the 2008 NIT with Ohio State.
- Won the 2012-13 French National Championship with JSF Nanterre.
- Won the 2015-16 and 2018-9 French National Championship with ASVEL Villeurbanne.
- Won the 2014 French National Cup with JSF Nanterre.
- Played the 2014 French All Star Game.
- Named to the 2010-11 All-Big Ten Second Team.
- Has been member of the US U-19 National Team.
- Won the silver medal at the 2007 World U-19 Championship.